Friday, February 08, 2008

"Sir, What's Your Favorite Color?"



Three possibilities on why I'm making this face, which today has been plastered across the homepage of a local television station's website ...

1.) I don't believe this guy.

or

2.) His bow-tie is really flaring out there.

or

3.) In regards to a student at a technical college who accidentally shot himself in the leg today-- and after several attempts by me to ask a substantive question -- only to be drowned out, as is customary, by super-eager television personalities -- a TV reporter asks the campus police chief: "Do you have a gun policy?"

Now, three guesses on what the answer was ...

6 comments:

Jay said...

Is the guy in sunglasses related to Jack Nicholson?

dan said...

well, eric. i reckon you get a part in the next men in black film.

the answer "we have a strict gun policy but it's not possible to monitor every student 24 hours a day" or something like that, right?

Cindy-Lou said...

That's an excellent face to be making on TV. I like it.

He shot himself in the leg? A little poetic justice, eh?

Rusty said...

I suppose the correct question would have been: "What is your gun control policy?"

But you know what they say about assuming...

My guess: Gun users fear the my bow-tie. I have serious bow-tie skills.

Anonymous said...

My wife thinks that guys who wear bowties have some sort of penile issues; needless to say, I never wear bowties.

That's really been all over TV!? Sweet.

Chris said...

nothing wrong with a bowtie every now and again. the ladies love it!