Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's A ... Super-Thong?



Dwight Howard is now one of my favorite NBA players.

It's not just that he donned the cape and soared through the air and literally threw the ball down into the basket like he was tossing a balled-up piece of paper in the trash can ...

It's not just that, in the ultimately successful pursuit of winning the dunk contest over the weekend, the big man managed to find a Superman outfit to fit his 6' 11" frame ...

It has to be that he actually stayed true to the uniform and included the Super-Outside-The-Suit-Underwear in the design.

In fact, it looks like a Super-Thong.

Way to keep it fresh for a new generation, Dwight.

4 comments:

Jay said...

That dude is a stud. He has championship type talent. Not sure about the rest of the team. Oh yea, they do have J.J. Redick, so I guess they're OK. ;-)

Tink said...

That's awesome! I think I love him.

Katie said...

Lol. I didn't even notice that. And he totally killed it, didn't he?

Cindy-Lou said...

Judging by the muscles I think if he actually did wear a thong it would disappear completely, never to be seen or heard from again.