Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Audacity Of Audacity

This has long been my favorite place of business -- even though I've never done business with them.




Sure they're open.

Just go through the back door.





TW's should hire another favorite of mine, the Iraqi Misinformation Minister, to debunk the rumors of the tavern's demise:

"We are not closed. I now share with you a vision: You are deceived by these infidels that are what I call 'retarded.' You will see the present when these villains are committing suicides for their lies. All is safe. They are hanging themselves as I speak to you. Their mothers are villains. Their children are villains. Their sperm are villains. And liars. Do not assist the untruths that spew from their buttocks like the endless flowing of the Euphrates. God will torment them with the shame and the burning sores. TW's is not closed. I say again, we are open."


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah whatever happened to that guy? He ruled. In his own mind, that is.

Jay said...

That was hilarious.

And, I really miss Baghdad Bob.

Katie said...

Hahaha.

At first, I thought that the back door was just boarded up as well. Then I clicke don the photo to enlarge it, and, ya...that's definitely not the case is it?

Belle

Anonymous said...

But do they deliver?

dan said...

the misinformation minister has been cloned and is working globally.

there are many similar places. his lies must be stopped. we must reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.

Unknown said...

reverse the polarity. that's always the answer to everything in the superhero cartoons.

i love that guy.

e+