Monday, January 17, 2011

Warning Labeled

This is hilarious to me.

The commercials come on late at night (or during Judge Judy at 4 o'clock in the afternoon) where there's a law firm soliciting viewers to call if they might have been the potential victim of a particular product.

I guess they make money like that somehow.

Regardless, couldn't that be a real slick way to get revenge on somebody?

Commercial: "Have you made the acquaintance of Kimberly and experienced side effects? If so, dial this number immediately -- the people at Smith & Smith are ready to take your call."

Or ...

Commercial: "Did you taste the pan-seared tuna at Dominique's Elegant Cuisine downtown? If so, call this number immediately, we might be able to help you."

Then, you're all like, "What? What did I say? You must have taken that the wrong way. I just haven't had anyone to talk to since you cheated on me/refused to give me a free refill."

No comments: