Wednesday, September 03, 2008

"... That Means It Ain't Stepped On, Dig Me?"




"Oops, I did it again..."


I mean, right?

Doesn't Sarah Palin in her '80s college days -- wearing a shirt that reads, "I may be broke but I'm not flat busted" -- look like a brunette, pre-psycho Britney?

I know it's offensive to objectify a former Alaskan beauty pageant queen wearing a t-shirt extolling the virtues of having large breasts in favor of a less-desirable state of personal economics ...

... especially when she's the Republican running for vice president ...

But, oops, it is what it is.


3 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

Well, it's offensive to think that throwing any woman up there will get you the female vote, so there.

PEACE said...

She looks like a tease.

But really what mom of a 4 month old and a pg teen would accept this position?

I remember being asked to run for a senate position in our state and practically had all the support from almost every union and money to hand me on a silver platter. My answer: My kids are too young, the time isn't right, right now. My kids were 16, 14, 13 and 7. I can't even image what the thought process is saying yes, when you have a baby, especially one with Down's Syndrome.

Rusty said...

Yeah...

But anyway, Go Dolphins?!?!?

Dolphins > Patriots
Bills > Dolphins
Bills > Patriots

Yes.