Monday, March 24, 2008

That's What She Said ...

I worry about what this says about me that the very first thing I thought when I opened this press release this morning was that it had to be somebody's idea of a really, really, really over-the-top attempt at satire:


For Immediate Release
March 23, 2008 Re: Casting Call

BE A PART OF A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE

Seeking people from across the Carolinas for the Feature Film “NAILED”

HUNDREDS of 7-12 year old girls are needed for filming!
ALL TYPES and AGES are also needed.



It took a couple more (in my frame of mind amiguous) paragraphs before I realized exactly what we were talking about here:




“Nailed” is an original comedy about a small town waitress who gets a nail accidentally lodged in her head causing unpredictable behavior that leads her to Washington, DC, where sparks fly when she meets a clueless young senator who takes up her cause. Jessica Biel and Jake Gyllenhaal are slated to star under the direction of David O. Russell. Filming is scheduled to begin this spring in the Columbia area.



A ... unique ... plot. I certainly didn't nail that one.

3 comments:

dan said...

No, but you crucified it ;-)

Rick Rockhill said...

lol that's trippy. cool tho

Unknown said...

love your content- keep it up!